The Zenbook UX31E-DH72 Ultrabook 13.3" Notebook Computer from ASUS takes portability to the next level. With a super slim profile of two-thirds of an inch, a weight of less than 3 pounds and 7 hours of battery life, this ASUS notebook was built for ultimate mobility. While thin and lightweight, this ASUS notebook is far from fragile. It has a spun aluminum lid to match its champagne hairline chassis for a solid build and stylish design.
The system is powered by a 1.80GHz Intel Core i7-2677M processor. It also has 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 256GB solid state drive, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 technology. This ASUS notebook also features USB 3.0, which is ten times faster than USB 2.0. It allows you to use the latest external storage devices that support the USB 3.0 protocol, without having to add an expansion card. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Super Slim Profile. Stunning Design.
- This ASUS notebook has a thickness of only two-thirds of an inch and a weight of 2.87 pounds. Built with finely crafted aluminum in unitary construction, this stylish ASUS notebook has a unique spun design on the lid and a champagne hairline finish on the body. The 83-key chiclet-style keyboard allows for a comfortable typing experience while its multi-touch touchpad provides precise control
- Powerful Performance
- While portability would usually mean giving up performance, this ASUS notebook defies that common perception by still delivering serious processing power. This ASUS notebook houses a second generation 1.80GHz Intel Core i7-2677M processor. Its dual cores enable you to multitask with ease
- Listen to the Revolution
- Exclusive to ASUS is SonicMaster technology, which was approved and co-developed by world-famous Bang & Olufsen ICEpower. SonicMaster brings living audio to notebook PCs with the most precise processing protocols, a large variety of codecs, superior speaker construction and large resonance chambers for impactful enjoyment. Experience the fidelity that revitalizes vocals and amazing sound quality through advanced sound enhancement. Say goodbye to tinny notebook audio and noise distortion and welcome the new era of true hi-fi to your ultraportable notebook computer
- Instant On
- Time is money and waiting 30 to 45 seconds for a notebook to boot up is not money well spent. However, this ASUS notebook has a special Instant On feature that enables you to resume your computing experience in just 2 seconds. All windows and programs will be left just the way you left them so you can quickly type a note into a word document or access your email. With the ability to be on standby for a week, this ASUS notebook ensures that you always have instant access to your desktop within seconds
- Witness the Visual Glory
- This ASUS notebook has a 13.3" LED-backlit display with a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. Its high 1600 x 900 native resolution is powered by integrated Intel UMA graphics, which supports high definition video playback. It also has micro-HDMI and mini-VGA ports so you can connect to an external display
- The Premier Leader in Internal Hard Drive Storage
- This ASUS notebook is the first notebook computer to contain the new SATA III solid state drive. With 256GB of hard drive storage available, this ASUS notebook has a maximum read speed of 500Mb/s and a maximum write speed of 300Mb/s. Enjoy uncompromising speed and innovation in one ultrathin, ultraportable notebook computer
- Stay Mobile
- As an urban professional, you're constantly on the go and your notebook has to fit your nomadic needs. This ASUS notebook features an Intel motherboard with a small form factor, which opens up internal space for a specific polymer battery. This enables the ASUS notebook to have a battery life of up to 7 hours on a single charge for long-lasting use
- ASUS Warranty
- The warranty from ASUS features a full year of accidental damage from handling coverage, a 30-day zero bright dot pixel guarantee and 24/7 technical support