The 2-7x32 AO .17 Hot Magnum Riflescope from Barska features bullet-drop technology specifically designed for .17 caliber Magnum rimfire shooting. The scope's default elevation turret is calculated to compensate for the elliptical drop of the .17 Magnum rimfire with a 17 grain bullet. It has also been engineered for use with the three included, interchangeable .22 BDC elevation knobs for 40GR, 38GR and 36GR .22 caliber ordnance as well. It has pre-calculated trajectory compensation from 100 to 300 yards.
The AO Hot Magnum has a black matte finish, a 1" tube construction and is provisioned with a 30/30 reticle. The click value adjustment of the windage and elevation turrets is ¼ MOA. It is provisioned with high density optical glass for crisp edge-to-edge clarity, multi-coated optics for brighter viewing and an adjustable objective (AO) for parallax correction. And it is backed by Barska's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Black matte finish
- 1" tube construction provides increased strength and durability
- ¼ MOA click value for the easy-grip high windage & elevation turrets
- Three interchangeable .22 BDC elevation turret knobs for 40GR, 38GR and 36GR .22 bullets
- Adjustable objective (AO) multi-range parallax correction allows continuous accuracy and precision
- Elevation turret knob compensates for the elliptical drop of a .17 Magnum rimfire with a 17 grain bullet
- Multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
- The 30/30 reticle features a familiar 4 post and cross hair configuration. Medium length and weight posts guide the eye to the center of the sight picture where the stadia intersect to indicate the exact point of aim