Nikon's 1 Nikkor 10mm f/2.8 Lens (Black) is a fast f/2.8 fixed focal length lens designed for use with the Nikon 1 CX format mirror-less cameras. Its 27mm (equivalent in 35mm format) focal length is a versatile choice, equally able to handle family snapshots, landscapes, party pictures and portraits.
Using an aspherical lens element, this lens offers excellent correction of lens aberration and wide-angle distortion. The Super Integrated Coating reduces ghosting and flare, and delivers superior color balance. Rear focusing makes the autofocus operation smoother and faster. This is a lens you can carry all day and not even notice--it comes in at less than 1" in length, and only weighs 2.8oz (77 g).
- Ultra Compact, Portable and Fast
- High quality images of natural scenery, snapshots of daily life and low light situations are rendered with ease. Produce shallow depth of field looks with dreamy backgrounds and set your subjects apart using an f/2.8 aperture and 10 mm focal length (picture angle equivalent of a 27 mm in 35 mm format). Extremely compact and stylish, this is the lens you can take everywhere you go.
- Daily Life Clearly Shared
- Don't miss any moment of life! Frame it to perfection-whether it's the whole family or just a single person, trust the 1 Nikkor 10 mm lens. Versatility and precision are yours with a wide aperture that makes everything from landscapes to close-ups brilliant.
- Fast Lens for Stunning Portraits
- With an f/2.8 aperture, low light moments are captured with color clarity and soft background looks. 1 Nikkor 10 mm lens applies two aspherical lens elements to ensure only the highest quality images-even at the widest aperture settings-are obtained.
- Great Perspective Shots with Wide Angle
- Sweeping landscapes just as you remember them-retold with color clarity. A fast f/2.8 aperture is perfect for shallow depth of field or low light, while the 10 mm wide angle surrenders natural perspective when shooting landscapes at any time of day or night.
- Rear Focusing
- With Nikon's Rear Focusing (RF) system, all the lens elements are divided into specific lens groups, with only the rear lens group moving for focusing. This makes autofocusing operation smoother and faster.
- Aspherical Lens Element
- Aspherical lenses virtually eliminate the problem of coma and other types of lens aberration - even when used at the widest aperture. They are particularly useful in correcting the distortion in wide-angle lenses. In addition, use of aspherical lenses contributes to a lighter and smaller lens design.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating
- To enhance the performance of its optical lens elements, Nikon employs an exclusive multilayer lens coating that helps reduce ghost and flare to a negligible level. Nikon Super Integrated Coating achieves a number of objectives, including minimized reflection in the wider wavelength range and superior color balance and reproduction.