Holga's are already fun toy cameras, but company's Holga Glo 120N Plastic Medium Format Camera adds a twist with an 80's style neon glow - celebrating their 30th anniversary! You'll get everyone in sight turning your way, trying to capture a glimpse of your eye-popping camera - especially when you're partying under black light! People will literally beg you to take their photograph. And every photo will, of course, feature those famous Holga light leaks and vignetting that make a Holga image unmistakable.
Just pop in some 120 film, choose which film mask you'll use - the twelve 6x6cm images or the 16 6x4.5cm images - pick your aperture, and start shooting! The tripod mount allows for more flexibility when shooting, as does the hot shoe adapter for adding on a light.
- 30th Anniversary Limited Edition
- The 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Holga Glo 120N Cameras and their bright neon colors, which glow under black light, are reminiscent of the 1980s...a time of expression, creativity and individuality. Grab it, and say, "I shoot things Holga"
- Uses 120 medium format film
- 2 film masks for either twelve 6x6cm image or sixteen 6x4.5cm images
- Normal shutter setting 1/100 of a second and bulb shutter setting
- Two aperture settings, f/11 for sunny, f/8 for cloudy
- Hot shoe adapter
- Standard tripod mount
- Lens cap and strap