The Teradek Cubit-641 SWIT Replacement Battery Lemo To Barrel For Canon BP-945/970 is a replacement for the Canon BP-945 and the larger BP-970G batteries, providing about as many hours of power as the 945 would, but, additionally, the Cubit-641 can power, for up to 3 hours, both a camera and a Teradek Cube video-streaming device simultaneously. It can alternatively power a camera and the SWIT LED light S-2010 simultaneously. The Cubit-641 can be used with the Canon XF100/105/305, XHA1, XL2, and GL2 cameras.
In powering a camera and a Cube, the Cubit attaches to the camera, the barrel end of an included 10" Lemo to barrel adapter plugs into the Cubit, and the Lemo end of the adapter plugs into the Cube.
The Cubit-641 is a DV Li-ion battery with 7.2V and 47.5Wh. It has a 4-level LED indicator, that, upon the press of a "Check" button, shows whether 100, 75, 50, or 25% of power is left remaining. The circuit of the Cubit has multiple protections of abnormal current, voltage and temperature.
The SWIT model # of the Cubit-641 is S-8845.
- Powers a camera and a Teradek Cube simultaneously for up to 3 hours.
- Serves to replace the Canon BP-945 and the larger BP-970G batteries. Can power the camera alone for about as long as the BP-945 can.
- Works with Canon XF100/105/305, XHA1, XL2, and GL2 cameras.
- Powers the Cube via an included 10" Lemo to barrel adapter.
- 4-level LED indicator shows whether 100, 75, 50, or 25% of power is left.
- Has circuit with multiple protections of abnormal current, voltage and temperature.