The Teradek Cubit-647 SWIT Replacement Battery Lemo to Barrel For Sony NP-F970/770 is a replacement for the SONY L series NP-F970/960/950/770 batteries, providing about as many hours of power as the 970 would, but additionally the Cubit-647 can power, for up to 3 hours, both a camera and a Teradek Cube video-streaming device simultaneously. It can alternatively power a camera and the SWIT LED light S-2010 simultaneously. The Cubit-647 can be used with the SONY HVR-V1E/Z1E/Z7E and HVR-HD1000E cameras.
In powering a camera and a Cube, the Cubit attaches to the camera, the barrel end of an included 10" Lemo to barrel adapter plugs into the Cubit, and the Lemo end of the adapter plugs into the Cube.
The Cubit-647 is a DV Li-ion battery with 7.2V and 47.5Wh. It has a 4-level LED indicator, that, upon the press of a "Check" button, shows whether 100, 75, 50, or 25% of power is left remaining. The circuit of the Cubit has multiple protections of abnormal current, voltage and temperature.
The SWIT model # of the Cubit-647 is S-8972.
- Powers a camera and a Teradek Cube simultaneously for up to 3 hours.
- Serves to replace the Panasonic NP-F970/960/950/770 batteries. Can power the camera alone for about as long as the F970 can.
- Works with SONY HVR-V1E/Z1E/Z7E and HVR-HD1000E cameras.
- Powers the Cube via an included 10" Lemo to barrel adapter.
- 4-level LED indicator shows whether 100, 75, 50, or 25% of power is left.
- Features circuit with multiple protections of abnormal current, voltage and temperature.