The GorillaPod Micro 800 Tripod - Gray isn't technically microscopic, but you will have trouble seeing it when its legs are folded up and it's concealed underneath the base of your small EVIL or MILC or Micro Four Thirds camera – really, any camera under 1.8 lb will do, but this mini-tripod is designed for small interchangeable-lens models.
The Micro 800 is designed to be an always-on tripod, which connects to your camera via its standard 1/4"-20 screw. It's smaller than the base of your camera and weighs only 2.3 oz, so you'll never have a reason to remove it – it will fit comfortably with your camera inside almost any case.
Fan out its legs, and you suddenly have a stable base of support that will allow you to set your camera down on many objects & surfaces to capture a rock-solid shot – whether a low-light landscape photo or a time-lapse video. The aluminum positioning ball of the GorillaPod 800 tilts up to 36° in any direction, so you can level out the frame even if your shooting surface has a significant grade to it. The gray rubber grips at the ends of the zinc alloy legs lend the Micro 800 sure footing on almost any surface.
- Sleek and Portable Design
- With a slim profile, the GorillaPod Micro 800 is concealed beneath the camera base when its legs are folded, and it easily fits in any case
- Aluminum Micro Positioning Ball
- The miniature positioning ball allows for 36° of movement in any direction for precise control over photo or video composition
- Coated Zinc Alloy Legs
- The zinc alloy legs feature rubber foot grips, which combine to stabilize point & shoot cameras on even or uneven surfaces
- Fast Setup & Easy Framing
- The Micro 800's auto-fanning leg deployment and its effortless ball head positioning enable instant setup and framing, so you'll never miss a shot