The CobraCrane FotoCrane Xtreme Extendable Single Bar Jib is a portable variable-length crane designed for use with DSLR cameras up to 5 lb in weight. The crane can reach a height of 11' on a 5' tripod (not included), and has a built-in camera tilt mechanism. The retractable crane can be quickly and easily adjusted. By removing the included extension, you have an 8' crane--perfect for cramped shooting spaces. The FotoCrane Xtreme can be operated without any additional crew needed.
Minimal setup and breakdown time means more efficient and productive shooting schedules. This extendable crane is compatible with virtually all heavy-duty tripods including Manfrotto 501/503/504 heads. The Manfrotto 501HDV-028B or 503HDV-028B, or a CCUSA-certified tripod is recommended for use with the FotoCrane Xtreme.
- Quick Setup & Breakdown
- Sets up in minutes - no additional tools required, with breakdown time of approximately 5 minutes
- Suitable for DSLR cameras
- The FotoCrane Xtreme weighs just 10 lb (4.53 kg)
- Ease of Use
- With only minutes of practice, get those hard-to-get shots
- Adjustable Height
- Crane can operate up to 11' high (on a 5' tripod) and down as low as ground level
- Works with a wide variety of cameras and tripods
- Solid construction and built to last--CobraCranes are rock solid