Polaroid's PoGo Instant Digital Camera is a fun and easy-to-use full-featured camera that captures both still images and videos with sound. To make your photo taking experience easy it is equipped with scene modes which automatically maximize your exposures for various shooting situations. The big hoo-ha about the PoGo is its built-in printer. It uses Polaroid PoGo ZINK Photo Paper to deliver 2 x 3" photos in approximately 40 seconds. They come out dry to the touch, have a sticky back for mounting them anywhere, and are smudge-proof, water- and tear-resistant. The printer will yield approximately 20 photos on a full charge of its included Lithium-ion battery.
The camera equipped with a 4x zoom so you can get in close to your subjects and you can view and edit your photos on camera via a 3.0" LCD display. It has 16MB of internal memory and will accept a spacious SD or SDHC memory card with up to 4GB of memory for still and video image storage so you can print directly from memory, negating the need to be tethered to a computer. However, it remains Windows and Mac compatible to provide you with complete flexibility.
The unit is only 3 x 4.7 x 2" (7.62 x 11.93 x 5.08cm) and weighs approximately 10 oz (283.5 g) making it convenient for you to take it with you anywhere.
- Snap, print, share - no computer connections needed
- Features include the following scene modes which maximize exposures for a given shooting situation: Program AE, Landscape, Fireworks, Flow Water, Splash Water, Portrait Man, Portrait Lady, Sports, Text, Snow, Beach, Sunset, Sunrise, Night Scene, Night Portrait, Pets, Video, Candlelight, User Setting, and 2 x 3" Print Preview Frame (framing your subject within this frame prevents inadvertent cropping), video
- The PoGo is the first 5.0 megapixel digital camera and printer combination that is small and lightweight enough for you to take it anywhere
- The 3.0" bright color LCD makes it convenient to view images. You can view and crop images on the camera before printing
- The camera features 4x digital zoom to get in close to your subjects
- The PoGo is SD and SDHC card compatible for expanded memory
- The unit is powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Integrated Printer Features
- No computer connections are required. However the PoGo is compatible with both Mac OS 9.0 and later, and Windows 2000, XP, and Vista operating systems
- The PoGo prints photos in approximately 40 seconds and will print up to about 20 2 x 3" photos on a full battery charge
- Photos can be automatically saved to the camera or an SD card (not included) for downloading
- Polaroid's ZINK Photo Paper yields 2 x 3" full-color, sticky-back prints that are water- and tear-resistant, and smudge-proof.
- The printer has the option to print dates and file numbers on photos
- The printer operates without ink cartridges or ribbons