The AMP1200 12-Channel Multi-Zone Amplifier from AudioSource is a professional-quality stereo power amplifier designed for installed applications. The rugged steel chassis houses a powerful amplification unit for a strong, distortion-free performance. It can operate in stereo or bridged modes and has stable class AB design delivers superior audiophile sound quality and performance.
The heavy-duty steel chassis with brushed aluminum faceplate features level controls for each channel, as well as LED indicators. The versatility of the AMP1200 makes it the perfect choice for almost every type of custom multi-room audio system. Its tabletop or rackmountable design allows it to be integrated easily into high-end whole house audio systems.
- 12 channels (6 stereo zones) in one convenient enclosure
- Stable class AB design delivers superior audiophile sound quality and performance
- Bridgeable channel outputs provide additional power when needed
- Independent channel gain controls allow the output of each speaker to be perfectly matched
- Switchable 115/230V input voltage
- Manual, auto, or triggered on/off for integration into any automated system
- Multi-stage protection circuitry for reliability and easy troubleshooting
- Installer-friendly setup and connections
- Can be converted easily between rackmount and tabletop configurations
- Heavy-duty steel chassis with brushed aluminum faceplate