The PowerLite Home Cinema 3010 Projector from Epson offers 2200 lumens, full HD, 1080p performance and a remarkable contrast ratio of up to 40,000:1. It's never been easier to entertain family and friends with a true-to-life 3D cinematic experience. This high-value home theater projector also features great 2D performance.
The PowerLite Home Cinema 3010 projector lets you enjoy theater-quality 3D images in the relaxing environment of your own home. Immerse yourself in eye-popping 3D adventures with one of the two pairs of active shutter 3D glasses Epson includes with the projector.
The projector is built on an auto iris system, which constantly controls the light output based on the gamma and black/white levels of your projected content, for perfectly adjusted images and deepest blacks. It also includes the company's proprietary C2Fine 3LCD technology for reliable picture quality, increased contrast ratio and uniform colors.
Lastly, enjoy captivating sound with the two built-in 10W stereo speakers for amazing audio.
- Native 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution, dynamic contrast ratio up to 40,000:1 and up to 2200 lumens of brightness (white light output) for incredibly rich, sharp images in any room lighting
- Auto Iris system that constantly controls the light output based on the gamma and black/white levels of your projected content, for perfectly adjusted images and deepest blacks
- Epson C2Fine 3LCD technology for reliable picture quality, increased contrast ratio and uniform colors
- 1080p video processing for more film-like images free of noise or artifacts
- 10-bit color quality for unmatched color accuracy, with over a billion colors available
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) ports for superior, uncompressed digital video
- True 16:9 wide-format projection
- Powerful 10W per channel stereo speaker system
- Flexible setup configurations, including front projection and ceiling mounted, with horizontal keystone slider for offset placement
- Split screen feature (not available in 3D mode) - project two images side-by-side from two different sources