The ZR2740w 27" LED-Backlit IPS Monitor from Hewlett Packard is a high-performance LCD display, perfect for use in color-critical environments. The display uses an IPS panel, which can reproduce an amazing 1.07 billion colors. An integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub allows for easy device connectivity.
The display features an impressive industrial design with a black and brushed aluminum finish. Its stand features rotation, swivel, and height adjustment. The display features a 2560 x 1440 native resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 380cd/m² brightness, 12ms response time and 178°/178° viewing angle.
Note! Color calibration must be done through your graphics card. The monitor itself does not have color calibration options.
- Stunning at Every Angle
- IPS (in-plane switching) technology provides outstanding image accuracy with ultra-wide 178° viewing angles and up to 10 times higher contrast ratio
- Unbelievable Image Quality
- Up to 1.07 billion on-screen colors enables ultra-smooth transitions. Amazing brightness range of 50 to 380 cd/m² is ideal for low brightness to high brightness work environments
- Productive from the Start
- Eight ways of comfort includes height, tilt, swivel and pivot. New HP Quick Release 2 simplifies setup and supports Quick Release on VESA mount hardware
- Simplified Connectivity
- DisplayPort and dual-link DVI-D provide connection to a range of evolving digital technologies. The integrated USB hub connects up to four devices at the monitor
- Long-Term Durability
- Mission-critical reliability includes extensive testing with HP Z Workstations and the applications you use most. The 3-3-3 warranty is expandable to 5 years (optional)
- Energy Efficient
- BFR/PVC-free display/stand, 85% efficient power supplies and more than 25% recycled resin help you be more environmentally responsible