The MAGIC CUBE Virtual Keyboard from Celluon is a startling fresh alternative to using a standard keyboard and mouse with your mobile device or computer. The MAGIC CUBE projects a laser onto a flat opaque surface to provide you with a virtual English QWERTY keyboard. You can type on top of the surface of your desk and you can also use the MAGIC CUBE as a mouse.
The MAGIC CUBE is powered by a Lithium-Polymer battery and comes with a mini-USB to USB cable for recharging it from your computer. It works with the iPad, iPhone 4, mobile devices running Android 2, 2.1, or 2.2 as well as any device that supports Bluetooth 2.0 or greater, such as a desktop or notebook computer.
- Small, Easy-to-Integrate Components
- Its compact size and lower power consumption allows manufacturers to integrate the Projection Keyboard directly into their devices without significantly increasing the size or power consumption of the device
- Fast and Accurate Data Input
- The large keys and familiar layout of the Projection Keyboard allows for input speeds greater than that of 50 words-per-minute with error rates similar to that of a standard physical keyboard, thus setting a new benchmark in mobile input performance
- Ease of Use
- Projection Keyboard provides users with a comfortable, near fatigue-less way of entering data into their mobile devices. Projection Keyboard can also help reduce the ergonomic risk factors associated with other input alternatives by reducing strain on the wrists
- Dual Mouse and Keyboard Functionality
- Since the Projection Keyboard Perception Chipset works by optically tracking finger movements rather than registering the physical switches of a regular keyboard, users can use the same surface for both keyboard data entry and mouse functionality.