The black ACPRO1700 Digital SLR Swing Pack from Ape Case is a combination shoulder and sling-style bag that gives you extremely rapid access to your gear. The bag will hold your DSLR and up to four lenses plus a flash and numerous accessories like memory cards, cables, batteries and adapters. However, the best part of the bag is that you can access your gear from the top, side or back without having to remove the pack from your body. As a shoulder bag, it's quite comfortable with its fully adjustable harness system. However, it can quickly turn into a shooting bag providing rapid access to your gear using a zippered pocket with long pull tabs - excellent when you're wearing gloves.
The bag is made from a durable water-resistant nylon exterior and complimented by an interior made with bright, Hi Vis yellow adjustable dividers that are not only easy to configure but that make locating your gear easy when the light is low. Inside, there's a mesh stash pocket for filters, batteries and other small stuff. Outside, there are dual zippered pockets for additional gear like a flash, instruction manual or pair of gloves.
The bag is carried by its adjustable harness system that is supported by strong plastic snap couplers. The harness allows it to rest comfortably on either your shoulder or back. There's even an additional top grab handle for retrieving the bag from your car or off a closet shelf.
For even more protection, the bag comes with a tuck-away rain cover that, when deployed, covers the entire bag including your tripod that is carried in its own side mounted caddy. The feet rest in a neat pull out pocket while the legs are secured by an adjustable snap coupled tab.
And, if you don't want to carry lots of gear, you can use the ACPRO1700 Digital SLR Swing Pack as a long lens bag - a real money-saver. All in all, this pack offers many features that make it appealing to someone who wants a flexible, easy-to-use pack at a reasonable-price. It's backed by Ape's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- A clever side panel with double-zippered flap provides quick access to your DSLR, media cards, batteries and more. Get to your camera fast without taking the backpack off
- Multiple access system, with top, side and back access to equipment
- Single padded sling shoulder strap for easy move-to-front access
- Retractable any-weather rain protection system
- Built-in and retractable side mounted tripod caddy system
- Hi-Vis yellow interior makes finding your equipment easier
- Multiple exterior and interior pockets for media and accessories
- Easily converts to long-lens bag
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 38.0" (96.5 cm)