Kodak TMY 828 T-Max 400 Professional Black & White Print Film (ISO-400) is a continuous-tone panchromatic black-and-white negative film. It is also useful for scientific and biomedical work, especially when fluorescence photography is required. It has high speed (ISO 400/27 in most developers), very high sharpness, extremely fine grain, and high resolving power; it allows a high degree of enlargement.
This film has been cut and spooled to 828 format by Film for Classics.
- Kodak T-Grain Emulsion
- Allows films with extremely fine grain to be made faster; high-speed films have finer grain; T-MAX Professional Films offer the best of both worlds: high speed and fine grain
- Improved sharpness
- Maintains subject detail in prints at higher degrees of magnification than conventional films
- Expanded exposure latitude
- Greater "forgiveness" with overexposure errors; quality prints from moderately under- or overexposed negatives; Better highlight separation
- Improved reciprocity at long and short exposure times
- Less compensation required than with conventional films
- More responsive to zone-system development changes
- Smaller time adjustments needed
- Shorter push-processing development time -- no increase for 1-stop push, shorter 2-stop push-times than other films require