The black BosTail from BosStrap is used in place of the tripod fitting that is commonly used in many other two-piece camera slings. One end of the BosTail attaches to your camera body's left strap lug or eyelet ((depending on your camera's model) while the other end contains a nickel-plated ring that is permanently attached to the BosTail.The BosTail is adjustable from 2-4" (5.1-10.2 cm) to accommodate your height or shooting style.
The real advantage of the BosTail is that since you are not committed to using your tripod socket you can easily and rapidly attach your camera to your tripod without having to detach any kind of connective strap that uses the tripod socket to support the camera. This feature also minimizes potential damage to the tripod threads and internal seals of your camera.
One of the most outstanding aspects of the BosTail is that it will not interfere with the basic operation of your camera - either horizontally or vertically. In addition, since it never needs to be removed from your camera, it will enhance and speed up your shooting options.
- Adjustable 2 - 4" (5.1 - 10.2 cm)
- Eliminates need to use tripod socket to support camera when using the optional BosStrap
- Connects to left lug or eyelet of camera
- Never needs to be removed from camera
- Works horizontally or vertically
- Will not interfere with camera's controls