The GT780DX-406US 17.3" Notebook Computer (Black) from MSI is a high-performance notebook computer, built with gaming and multimedia use in mind. The system features a 17.3" Full HD widescreen display backlit with LED lamps, which use less power and provide better image quality than their CCFL counterparts. The screen also has an anti-glare finish so you'll be able to play in brightly lit conditions with ease. The Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution is provided by an nVIDIA GeForce GTX 570M graphics card with 1.5GB of dedicated memory.
The chassis features a bold design with a sleek black finish. Audio is provided by the Dynaudio sound system. The speakers are placed in an optimal location for superlative audio quality. You'll be able to tune the output using an EQ to suit your needs.
The system is powered by a quad-core 2.2GHz Intel Core i7-2670QM processor. The computer is loaded with 12GB of DDR3 RAM, a 750GB 7200rpm hard drive, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a built-in microphone and an integrated HD webcam capable of recording in 720p high-definition video. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- nVIDIA GeForce GTX 570M Graphics
- This MSI notebook takes mobile gaming to the next level. Equipped with the nVIDIA GeForce GTX 570M graphics card with 1.5GB of dedicated memory, this MSI notebook achieved an impressive 3DMark11 score of P2538. With support for Microsoft DirectX11 and the nVIDIA PhysX engine, this MSI notebook redefines mobile gaming with unparalleled graphics performance and ultra-realistic gameplay
- Powerful Quad-Core Intel Core i7 Performance
- Housing a 2nd generation quad-core 2.2GHz Intel Core i7-2670QM processor, this MSI notebook delivers incredible performance and responsiveness with enhanced media capabilities for a seamless visual experience. The Intel Core i7 processor also supports Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, which allows it to be overclocked up to 3.1GHz for even faster performance
- Dynaudio Premium Sound
- MSI and Dynaudio have collaborated on an awe-inspiring integrated speaker system. With four built-in speakers, it is perfect for serious gamers who demand extreme audio performance
- THX TruStudio Pro Surround Sound
- THX TruStudio Pro is specifically designed to bring the same great audio experience found in live performances, films and recording studios to your MSI notebook. It features groundbreaking technologies that are the products of years of collective experience and research by Creative Labs and THX. These technologies deliver the fullest audio experience for music, movies and games while remaining true to the source and intention of the artists who created it
- Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) Support
- Now it's easy to wirelessly stream content to your HDTV with this MSI notebook and built-in Intel Wireless Display. Sit back and experience your favorite online TV shows and movies from the comfort of your couch. Access personal video, music and photos from your hard drive or home network and immediately send it wirelessly to the biggest display. With support up to full 1080p HD video quality and 5.1 surround sound, you'll have an immersive viewing experience. With integrated Intel Wireless Display technology, searching for cables and stringing them across your living room or office is a thing of the past. All you need is this MSI notebook, a HDTV and an Intel WiDi-compliant receiver (sold separately)
- 17.3" HD LED-Backlit Display with an Anti-Glare Finish
- This MSI notebook comes with a large 17.3" high-definition widescreen display using LED-backlit technology for optimal image quality. It has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution to ensure all your photos, videos and games are shown in amazing detail. The screen has an anti-glare coating, which helps reduce eyestrain and sharpen the picture to provide a more enjoyable viewing experience
- MSI's Turbo Drive Engine (TDE) Technology
- With MSI's exclusive Turbo Drive Engine (TDE) technology, you'll be able to overclock your Intel Core i7 processor with a touch of a button. MSI's TDE technology enables you to experience faster response time and efficient real-time data processing
- MSI's Cooler Boost Technology
- MSI's Cooler Boost technology provides powerful cooling capabilities by boosting airflow. This helps the system maintain a lower overall temperature while running graphics-intensive and CPU-heavy applications, such as PC gaming or video editing