The Pelco DX4716-6000 18-Channel Hybrid Video Recorder (6 TB) allows for seamless integration and recording of both analog and IP video surveillance cameras, making it suitable for monitoring cash-counting zones, lobbies, and entrances of high-value merchandise areas. With ability to record up to 18 cameras (16 analog video and 2 IP camera inputs) at a combined 30 / 25 ips, the recorder offers CIF / 2CIF / 4CIF resolution, programmable on a per-input basis. Additionally, the H.264 video compression provides good video quality with lower file sizes.
PTZ functions can be controlled via Coaxitron and Pelco’s KBD300A keyboard, or through various PTZ protocols. The video recorder can be setup and controlled using front panel controls or a remote client. A built-in CPU resource meter supervises usage of system resources in real time, and serves as a handy tool to monitor any addition of IP cameras to the system.
The DX4716 video recorder features a bi-directional audio port for interactive communication between the camera and the monitoring location for enhanced security. Date / time, event, bookmark, export review, pixel (smart search), and ATM / POS search modes equip you with a variety of search tools useful in professional security applications.
- Allows usage of new IP cameras with existing analog cameras
- 16 analog video and 2 IP camera inputs
- 30 / 25 ips (NTSC / PAL) at CIF / 2CIF / 4CIF resolution, programmable on a per-input basis
- H.264 video compression ensures good video quality at lower bit rates
- Convenient front panel controls and intuitive user interface
- Coaxitron and Pelco's KBD300A keyboard allow operation of PTZ cameras through Pelco C, Pelco D, Pelco P, Bosch Autodome, Ganz DSCP, Ganz P360V1, Kalatel Cyberdome, LG Multix, LG SD168, Panasonic CS850, and Samsung SCC protocols
- Date / time, event, bookmark, export review, pixel (smart search), and POS / ATM search modes for professional security applications
CPU Resource Meter
- For effective management of system resources in real time
- Monitors the addition of IP cameras to the system
Audio & Alarms
- Bi-directional audio port for improved security
- Two audio inputs and outputs
- 16 alarm inputs and 2 outputs to detect security breach
DX Series Client Software
- Provides a graphical user interface for quick access to HVR setup and operating features
- You can log on, operate, and manage up to 16 DX series DVR / HVRs
- Each DX series server supports up to 5 simultaneous remote connections when using DX series client and Web client application
- Records video with a POS / ATM text superimposed onto it. This displays transaction information as it is happening, for complete record of a given transaction
- Embedded Linux OS