This award-winning NN3 MKII Starter Package from Nodal Ninja makes it possible for you to produce high resolution single row or multi-row panoramic photos using your point-and-shoot digital camera or lightweight DSLR. This package includes the smallest panoramic tripod head on the market (it weighs just 1.04 lb), detent rings, camera plate, detent ring rotator and a hard-shelled carry case.
The NN3 MKII is compatible with most point-and-shoot digital cameras, and you have full rotation UP with many cameras and wide-angle lenses. The lower rotator design features a tension knob without an inner lock screw, so you can adjust the tension very easily by just tightening the knob. The "standard" rotator uses reversible brass detent rings that give the sound and feel of click stops. Having these different click stops allows the user to select how many degrees of rotation between shots. Optional detent rings (available separately) offer the following number of click stops to form a 360 degrees = 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 18, 20, & 24 stops.
Precision detent rings, a ball-bearing detent plunger, and a precision click ball that replaces the detent pin provide greater precision, smooth rotation and click stops, and decreased wear. You can also mount your camera in either landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) orientation. Add one-knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning, and the process of producing a panoramic photo becomes a walk in the park for real estate photographers, hikers, and travelers.
- The smallest panoramic tripod head on the market today
- FULL rotation UP with many cameras and wide angle lenses
- Fits almost all point and shoot cameras from ultra compact to compact and many smaller DSLR's using smaller lenses
- Lower rotator design enhancements include a new tension knob without an inner lock screw--tension is easily adjusted by simply tightening the knob
- Ball bearing detent plunger is incorporated in the MKII rotator for smooth rotation and click stops
- New precision click ball replaces detent pin--this allows for a more positive feel and decreased wear
- Precision CNC-machined detent rings for better precision
- Improved detent ring retention mechanism for easy change of detent ring
- Rubberized metal knurled knobs--this not only allows for a better gripping but also creates a better feel and enhanced look
- Reversible detent rings offer click stops at varying degrees
- Easy one-knob adjustable resistance for horizontal panning