The FMX-22 Portable Field Mixer by Azden is a lightweight 2-channel battery-powered solution for any remote audio application. It features 2 XLR microphone inputs with individually switchable phantom power and two gain stages.
Each channel of the FMX-22 has a volume control, a 3-way (left, right, center) pan selector, and a limiter on/off switch. A master volume control and dual 5-segment output level indicators help maintain optimal signal strength and prevent clipping.
The FMX-22 has balanced XLR outputs in addition to an 1/8" TRS stereo output. A 1/4" headphone output with an independent volume adjustment allows you to comfortably monitor your signal.
- Azden - FMX-22 Portable Field Mixer
- Powered by 4 AA batteries
- 2 XLR microphone inputs
- Individually switchable phantom power, gain staging, panning, and limiter per channel
- Master volume control
- Dual 5-segment output level indicators
- Balanced XLR outputs
- 1/8" TRS stereo output for video cameras
- Headphone output with volume control
- Lightweight yet rugged construction