Light up your subjects in stills and video with the FL-600R Flash from Olympus. Featuring full TTL compatibility for flash and an LED light, you can easily find an output setting that works for your needs. Also, it has a powerful guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 42mm as well as a zoom range of 12-42mm with the Micro Four Thirds format, expandable to 8mm with the built-in wide-angle diffusion panel. The flash head itself tilts from -7 to 90° and rotates left and right 180° for bounce capabilities.
Video users will enjoy the addition of an LED light for a portable constant lighting solution with power output can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/16. Also, it has wireless master and slave TTL functionality for off-camera lighting setups. In addition to all of these features, the FL-600R has high-speed, slow, first and second curtain sync modes. And, it has a recycle time of 2-2.5 seconds and runs on 4 AA batteries.
- 35mm equivalent coverage of 24-85mm, expandable to 16mm with wide panel
- Integrated LED light is capable of functioning as an AF illuminator for still images or full-time auxiliary lighting for video capture
- Built-in wide panel and catch light bounce card
- Flash settings are adjustable via the arrow keys and dial on the rear of the unit, or by using the controls on an attached camera
- When used in wireless mode, the FL-600R has an integrated commander function for remotely firing other wireless flash units without firing itself
- A versatile unit, it may also be used as a slave flash, controlled via a camera's built-in flash or another commander unit
- As many as 3 groups of flashes, as well as a clip-on flash like the FL-LM2, can be configured independently
- 4 wireless channels available, preventing interference from other photographers' flashes
- Can also be attached and locked securely onto a camera's hot shoe, or mounted externally with a compatible flash bracket and cable like the FL-BK01, FL-BKP02, FL-BKM03 or FL-BK04