The Redrock Micro microFollowFocus is the "little brother" version of the microFollowFocus | Blue. It's compatible with standard 15mm rods and can optionally be used with 19mm rods per the addition of a microOmniMount accessory. The focusing unit slides left or right to adjust to varying lens diameters, and the gearbox flips to the front or rear to support long and short lenses.
The drive gear is standard 0.8 for cinema lenses, but still lenses can also be used per the separately-sold addition of proper gearing, such as from Redrock's microLensGears lineup. The gearbox features an adjustable backlash and is capable of achieving backlash-free focus pulls. A 2D white marking disk cleans very easily -- you can just wipe your markings away. A reinforced focus indicator at all times shows where you are focused. And a standard accessory port is available for accessories such as a focus whip or speed crank.
The microFollowFocus is made of precision-machined aircraft grade aluminum, with the drive gear being of hardened composite with a metal insert in it, and the focus wheel featuring a rubberized handgrip, offering a comfortable and confident grip.
- "Little Brother" of the microFollowFocus | Blue
- Slides onto 15mm rods and tightens by thumbscrew
- Focusing unit shifts sideways to adjust to different lenses
- Features a standard 0.8 film pitch drive gear for cinema lenses
- Works with still lenses per the addition of relevant microLensGears
- Backlash is adjustable and backlash-free focus pulls can be achieved
- The gearbox can be flipped to the front or rear to support different lenses
- Equipped with a 2D wipe-away marking disk and a reinforced focus indicator
- A standard accessory port takes on optional accessories such as a speed crank