The Vanguard Alta+ 283CT 3-Section Carbon Fiber Tripod offers generous height, impressive stability, and light weight alongside a comprehensive list of professional functions – including advanced camera vibration and shock control, all-weather foam grip legs, patented premium magnesium die-cast canopy and head, non-slip, spiked rubber feet for changing terrains, and a removable hook for hanging camera accessories. Any type of outdoor photography will be well-served by the Alta+ 283CT, which reaches a maximum height of 65" and supports up to 17.63 lb. At only 3.11 lb, the 283CT is supremely portable.
The tripod has a standard 1/4"-20 stud; with the included 3/8"-16 adapter, the 283CT is compatible with almost any head. Tripod head not included.
- Rubber ring underneath tripod collar absorbs shock if center column descends rapidly to chassis
- Bubble level on die-cast magnesium chassis
- Carbon fiber legs can be set independently at three angles (25°, 50°, and 80°), for stable operation on uneven ground and for low-angle photography
- On each leg, locks can be freed at once with one quarter-twist
- Large foam grips on all three legs for all-weather use
- Carrying strap included