This bundle includes the ViewCast Osprey 440 Capture Card and SimulStream multi-format streaming software paired/pre-enabled together. The Osprey 440 is a PCI-X card that provides the capability to simultaneously capture four independent channels of audio and video, while the SimulStream software lets you individually create, tailor, and optimize video for several applications and audiences all at the same time, live.
The Osprey 440 is suitable for broadcast, commercial, and industrial applications. It supports global analog standard definition formats, including NTSC and PAL, and can be used as a single-solution deployment tool. It features four Composite BNC inputs and includes four BNC to RCA adapters for alternate video and audio input.
The SimulStream software enables you to deliver full-frame video to high-speed Internet users or smaller, lower-rate video to DSL and dial-up subscribers, as well as optimized video for several different mobile device standards — all while saving the same content to a storage device for post-processing and other Video on Demand (VOD) applications.
- Osprey 440 Video Capture Card
- PCI-X 64-bit interface
- 4x Composite BNC connectors (BNC to RCA adapters included)
- Supports 4 pairs of unbalanced stereo via included RCA breakout cable
- Simultaneously capture four independent channels of audio and video
- Supports global analog standard definition formats, including NTSC and PAL
- Can be used as a single-solution deployment tool
- Suitable for broadcast, commercial, and industrial applications
- Osprey 440 Pre-Processing
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Software-controlled hardware audio gain control
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- SimulStream Software
- Enables simultaneous multi-format, multi-bit rate, multi-resolution streaming
- Optimized live streams for a multiscreen delivery audience
- Independent pre-processing of video for each stream
- Complete utilization of latest multi-core processors
- Maximum solution density for streaming production