The Conquest 8x42 HD Binocular from Zeiss is designed for all-around use from early dawn to late dusk. A moderate magnification with a middle-of-the-road objective size makes this optic a practical choice for any application. The HD lens system, Carl Zeiss multi-layer coating and LotuTec coating deliver the high optical standard that the world has come to expect from Zeiss. A steady image, clear color fidelity, lens protection, brilliant close focus and more than 90% light transmission are all made available.
Twist-up eyecups affords comfort viewing with and without eye or sunglasses. A large center focusing knob is easily accessed even with gloves. Waterproof to 13' and nitrogen filled to prevent fogging and condensation, this glass works is a welcome friend in any environment for any use.
- AAoV of 58.7°
- HD, high density lens system provides clear and neutral colors
- Large focusing wheel and twist-up eyecups add user-friendly functionality
- Nitrogen purged provides fogproof and waterproof protection to 400 mbar or 13'/4m
- Durable aluminum construction and a compact 6.1" contribute to its lightweight 1.6 lbs
- Twilight factor of 18.3 and a functional temperature range of -22 to 140°F / -30 to 60°C
- Multi-layer coating provides up to more than 90% light transmission for good twilight performance
- Schmidt Pechan roof prisms work as an image erecting system and allow for a more compact housing architecture
- LotuTec protective coating furnishes a clearer view in any weather and makes the optics easier to clean. The water just beads up and rolls off the lens