The DC-R302 3-Channel Audio Mixer and Stereo Recorder by Fostex is a professional, portable audio recorder designed specifically for use with DSLR cameras. It features three XLR mic preamps each with its own limiter, high pass filter, volume control and 48V phantom power. With its onboard line-mixer and rugged, extruded aluminum chassis the DC-R302 is an ideal solution for field recording. It also helps simplify the capture process by allowing you to operate the recorder and camera simultaneously.
Not only does the DC-R302 capture and sync high-quality 24bit/96kHz audio with your DSLR's video footage, it also offers metering capabilities and a built-in headphone monitoring system. The DC-R302 captures directly to SDHC cards and transfers both audio and data via USB.
The DC-R302 includes a DSLR mounting bracket, allowing a camera to mount its top panel. 3 screw holes on the bottom panel allow the DC-R302 to be mounted on a tripod.
- Features three XLR inputs each with its own Limiter and High Pass Filter
- Independent 48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Headphone monitoring of left, stereo, right and return
- Convenient Auto Slate Tone (1kHz / sine wave) function for subsequent synchronization
- USB file transfer and audio output for PC recording and live streaming
- Powered by four AA batteries or external DC 9 to 24V power adapter
- Rugged and lightweight extruded aluminum chassis
- Includes DSLR mounting bracket that attaches to the top
- 3 screw holes on the bottom allow the DC-R302 to mount on a tripod
- Can be used as independent mixer/recorder without DSLR or a computer
- Compatible with wired remote controls such as the Panasonic DMW-RS1 or equivalent