The Wi Digital JM-IPT01 Wi Pad AudioLink Transmitter is a 2.4GHz stereo digital wireless audio transmitter. It is designed to wirelessly stream high-quality 16-bit, 48kHz uncompressed CD quality stereo audio signals from your iPod, iPad, or iPhone to any audio destination when combined with the Wi AudioLink and Wi AudioStream pocket portable stereo digital wireless audio systems. You can update your device with the latest software (sold separately) before using with the Wi Pad AudioLink Transmitter.
The installation of the Wi Pad AudioLink Transmitter is quick and simple. Before using it, you will need to pair the Wi Pad AudioLink transmitter with the Wi AudioLink or Wi AudioStream receivers (Rx) (sold separately). This pairing will allow a connection between the transmitter and the receiver. You can connect the iPod, iPad, or iPhone to your home stereo, theater system, DJ-gear, on-stage mixers, powered speakers / monitors, amplifiers, and live sound systems to the paired Wi AudioLink or Wi AudioStream receiver (Rx). You can also listen to the iPod, iPad, or iPhone music by connecting your headphones, in-ear monitors to the paired Wi AudioLink or Wi AudioStream receiver (Rx).
Note! 1. iPod, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple computer, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
2. Wi Digital Systems cannot accept responsibility in the event that data recorded to your device is lost or damaged when using your device with the Wi Pad AudioLink.
- Stereo Digital Wireless Docking Transmitter
- The Wi Pad AudioLink is designed to wirelessly integrate your iPod, iPad, or iPhone with your musical gear on stage, in studio, or at home. This full function 2.4GHz digital wireless stereo audio transmitter provides up to 100' (30m) of secure, uncompressed 16-bit, 48 kHz CD quality wireless audio connectivity. This high-quality solution operates without radio frequency (RF) interference, signal loss, or crackle inherent in UHF/VHF systems and it's immune to AC hum. It's a suitable digital wireless solution for live performances, personal monitoring, and studio recording environments.
- Simple, Elegant, Ultra-Light Design
The Wi Pad AudioLink Stereo Digital Wireless audio interface is the stereo digital wireless audio docking solution to combine all the features required for iPod, iPad, and iPhone DJ, virtual instruments, audio monitoring, wireless studio audio setups and audio line level applications in a small, rugged, lightweight design.
- No complicated frequencies to assign
- No heavy cables to hoist or route
- No tangle of headphone cables
- No bulky gear to haul
- No clumsy antennas
- No knobs to tweak
- Essential Controls at Your Fingertips
- The Wi Pad AudioLink puts all of your iPod, iPad, or iPhone's essential audio controls including volume, mute, track control, and audio signal routing control in the palm of your hand in conjunction with the WI AudioLink or Wi Audiostream receivers.
- Stereo digital wireless audio connection and monitoring for iPod, iPad and iPhone for customized audio signal routings, on-stage and studio setups
- Remote access all of your iPod, iPad, and iPhone’s essential audio controls including volume, mute, and audio track control with the Wi AudioLink and Wi AudoStream receivers
- Wireless DJ and virtual instruments applications for iPod, iPad, and iPhone
- Additional Features
- Wirelessly connect your iPod, iPad, or iPhone to studio or professional on-stage audio systems such as DJ gear, audio mixers, powered speaker/monitors, amplifiers, and live sound systems
- Enjoy your music wirelessly at home with your favorite headphones, in-ear monitors, home stereo, and digital theater systems
- Control the audio functions of the iPod, iPad, or the iPhone (Play, Pause, Mute, Next Track, Prev Track, Volume Up, and Volume Down) remotely from the paired Wi AudioLink or Wi AudioStream receiver (Rx) by using the function buttons on the Wi receiver
- Transmitter power is supplied from your device. No additional batteries, charging docking stations or cables required
- Stereo digital wireless docking transmitter for iPod, iPad, and iPhone
- Stereo digital wireless system without radio frequency (RF) interference, signal loss, or crackle inherent in the UHF/VHF systems
- Fast and easy plug-and -play connection
- No drivers or software setup requirements
- Automatic frequency channels selection (frequency diversity systems)
- 802.11g/n (WiFi) Network communications safe