This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Bigblue FF1X5 Compact Diving light (AFO, Black) features a high output of 450 lumens and consists of an even beam. This compact diving light is an ideal multi-purpose light with or without the optional AFO feature. It turns into a photography focus light when the strobe is within sensing distance.
- Double O-ring sealed
- Light comes with an aluminum lantern grip and lanyard for handheld use, as well as a standard 1" ball joint to attach to a camera system
- Optional auto-flash-off feature allows the user to mount this light as a focus light
- Long-lasting LED bulb has a guaranteed lifespan of 50,000 hours of burn time, reducing the need for periodic replacement of the bulb
- The 6500°K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the underwater world
- Only requires four 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries and is also compatible with 1.2 V AA size rechargeable batteries
- Rotary magnetic switch is built to be insulated from all internal parts, eliminating the risk of leakage
- Thermal protection system prevents the torch from overheating by cutting the power off in case of prolonged use on land, or when the torch has been exposed to temperatures above 70°C. As soon as the torch cools off, the light comes back on
- The safety locks on the switch keep the torch from being accidentally switched on during transportation
- Black finish