The Blue ASUS 32GB Transformer Pad TF300T Tablet features a 10.1" LED backlit, capacitive IPS display with 10-finger multi-touch support and WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution. The tablet's equipped with 32GB of storage capacity, 1GB of DDR3 memory and the user-friendly Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. It's powered by a 1.2GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor that affords ultra-fast web browsing, quicker response time and more efficient multitasking performance. The Transformer Pad also has a docking port and an optional keyboard docking station (sold separately) that can be attached, providing access to a full QWERTY keyboard - transforming it from tablet to notebook.
ASUS equipped the Transformer Pad with WiFi 802.11 b/g/n wireless connectivity and Bluetooth 3.0. It features a micro HDMI port for viewing stored and Internet content on an HDTV in full 1080p HD with a 5.1 ch surround sound system. There are also front and rear facing cameras that can shoot and record HD video, which makes the micro HDMI output especially useful for viewing your recorded HD video on an HDTV. Plus, the Transformer Pad has expandable storage via the microSD card reader and it also comes standard with stereo speakers that feature SonicMaster audio technology.
The portability of the Transformer Pad is enhanced by its 0.39" thickness and 1.4 pound weight with the battery included. It also features a unique textured back pattern that increases grip and provides comfortable holding from any position. As you turn the Transformer Pad in your hand, the G-sensor automatically changes the screen from portrait to landscape mode. The Transformer Pad also includes a gyroscope, light sensor, E-compass and GPS sensor. The lithium-polymer battery affords up to 10 hours of battery life, which can be extended up to 15 hours with the optional docking station (sold separately). The tablet is equipped with several preloaded applications as well.
- Measuring only 0.39" thin and weighing a mere 1.4 pounds, the Transformer Pad TF300T is thinner and lighter, allowing mobile users to travel light
- The quad-core Tegra 3 processor delivers almost twice the Web browsing performance and up to 61% lower power consumption than the previous generation Tegra 2 dual-core processor
- The docking option extends the tablet's battery life to up to 15 hours and incorporates a QWERTY keyboard, a multi-touch touchpad, a USB port and SD card reader (dock sold separately)
- The pre-installed Polaris Office software lets users view and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentation files. Users can take notes via keyboard or touch, and add photos and video captures or audio notes with SuperNote. App Locker and App Backup protect important files
- Users can share presentations by outputting content to HDTVs and projectors via the tablet's micro HDMI port
- The latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system delivers smoother user-interface transitions, improved responsiveness, supports Adobe Flash and grants access to the growing Android market
- Preloaded applications include: ASUS Launcher, ASUS WebStorage, MyLibrary, MyNet, MyCloud, File Manager, ASUS Sync, SuperNote, App Locker, App Backup, MyBackup and Polaris Office