The i1Photo Pro 2 Color Management Kit from X-Rite is excellent for discerning photographers who demand accurate color throughout their entire digital workflow--from monitors and projectors, to cameras and RGB printers.
With the i1Photo Pro 2 you can quickly and easily create custom monitor and projector profiles that ensure the colors you view are true, verify soft proofs and print quality with built-in Quality Assurance (QA) tools, and easily capture and manage spot colors.
The i1Photo Pro 2 combines world-class hardware and software to deliver professional level color management for imaging pros. Everything has been redesigned by X-Rite to maximize your profitability, efficiency and accuracy. The i1Photo Pro 2 software is easier to use, more versatile, accurate, reliable and affordable than the previously available version.
- Perfect Printed Colors Every Time
- Achieve true colors on any RGB printer, or any LCD, CRT and laptop monitors
- Iterative profiling for best quality results
- Greater color accuracy--more neutral grays & natural skin tones
- Optimize profile based on specific colors, black & white, flesh tones, or PANTONE libraries
- Capture ambient light to adapt output profile for any gallery, studio or retail environment
- Choose from standard test charts or customize to meet specific color and paper size requirements
- Quickly check color output quality with ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target
- i1Profiler 1.4 is available for immediate download from xrite.com and xritephoto.com websites. If a current owner has auto update activated, they will receive the update next time they launch the software.
- Version 1.4
- i1Profiler offers an increased level of flexibility and features a number of unique color management capabilities. Now, with the version 1.4 update, i1Profiler includes scanner profiling, the latest OS support, and several other improvements. All current i1Profiler users are eligible for a free update.
- Scanner Profiler
Scan the target to generate a high quality custom ICC profile. The software will automatically detect and crop the target.
Supports the following targets:
ColorChecker Digital SG
Reflective IT 8.7/2
Transmissive 4x5 and 35mm IT 8.7/1