The black U145 Urban Lite Tablet Backpack from Pelican is designed to protect your iPad or tablet from impact within its interior ABS constructed sleeve. An additional rigid, hard shell front plate protects the pack and its contents from bumps, abrasions and other incidental contact encountered while out in the field particularly in crowded areas. The pack itself is made from rugged 900 Denier polyester with polyurethane backing for added durability.
Inside, there's a large storage area for anything else you need that day-clothes, files, documents or collateral material. In addition, behind the hard shell front panel, a zippered organizer pocket is provided for pens and other small items. For convenience, the side has a handy mesh water bottle pocket to assure you are hydrated while out and about.
The pack is carried by either its adjustable backpack straps or the well-balanced, molded top carry handle. The back panel has been ventilated to keep you cool and comfortable while wearing it. For quick access items, the pack comes with very durable MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) straps that can hold a wide variety of items-tripod, monopod or even your jacket. The zippers on the pack are all strong YKK design and come with yellow pull tabs for easy identification in low light venues.
The U145 comes with a one-year warranty on the material but the ABS casing comes with Pelican's lifetime guarantee of excellence. At a reasonable price, this is a pack made by Pelican-a company world renowned for quality protective casing for consumer, professional and military use.
- Impact protected interior sleeve for the iPad or tablet
- Large main compartment storage area
- Lightweight design
- Balanced, rugged, molded grab handle
- Concealed water bottle pocket
- Ergonomic design with ventilated mesh back
- Durable, water-resistant 900-denier polyester, polyurethane backed material
- Strong MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) straps are provided for lightweight equipment such as a tripod or jacket
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 38.75" (98.4 cm)