The Muxlab 500111 CCTV IP Econo PoE Extender allows you to connect a single IP PoE camera to a LAN switch via a single 75-ohm coax cable. It supports signal transmission at a distance of up to 330’ (100 m) (14 W) at 100 Mbps, 1000’ (300 m) at 10 Mbps (14 W), and up to 1600’ (500 m) (7 W) at 10 Mbps. By consuming only 0.5 W of power from the PoE, this IP Econo Extender reduces the load on the PoE source or the switch.
- Connects a single IP PoE camera to a 10/100BaseT PoE switch up to 1600' (500 m) via a single coax cable
- Used in pairs for transmission of camera signals in point-to-point configuration
- 0.5 W power consumption via PoE eliminates the need for an external PSU
- Compatible with most MuxLab mounting accessories
- Ideal for highways, airports, hotels, casinos, commercial complexes, remote parking lots, entry gates, hospitals, car dealerships, and prisons