The U47VC-DS51 14.1" Notebook Computer (Silver) from ASUS has powerful dual-core Intel Core i5 processing power and seamless multitasking capabilities, which allows for greater energy efficiency and a smooth user experience.
The 14.1" widescreen display is backlit with LED lamps, which use less power and provide better image quality than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio, which is also the standard for HDTVs. The 1366 x 768 native resolution is supported by a nVIDIA GeForce GT 620M graphics card with 1GB of dedicated memory.
The system is powered by a dual-core 2.5GHz Intel Core i5-3210M processor. It also has 8GB of DDR3 RAM, a 750GB 5400rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, 3-in-1 media card reader, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Dual-Core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5 Performance
- This ASUS notebook houses an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i5-3210M processor. Its dual cores can reach a speed of up to 2.5GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.1GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated 3MB L3 cache, 8GB of DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to multitask smoothly and seamlessly
- A Display of Excellence
- The 14.1" widescreen display is backlit with LED lamps, which brighten faster, use less power and provide better picture quality than their CCFL counterparts. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio, which is also the standard for HDTVs. The 1366 x 768 native resolution is powered by a nVIDIA GeForce 620M graphics card with 1GB of dedicated memory towards delivering crystal clear images, deeper black levels and vibrant color for a visually immersive experience
- Stay Connected
- The 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 jack on this ASUS notebook provides a high speed wired Internet connection. If you want to go mobile, you can use the 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to connect to a wireless network. Bluetooth 4.0 technology is also available so you can connect this ASUS notebook with your favorite peripherals, such as a wireless mouse or microphone
- USB 3.0 - 10x Faster than USB 2.0
- This ASUS notebook features high speed USB 3.0 for fast data transfer speeds, working up to ten times faster than USB 2.0. However, for charging of portable devices, a dedicated powered USB 2.0 port with USB+ Charger achieves faster and more energy efficient recharging. This allows all your devices to connect and recharge, even when the notebook is powered off
- Keyboard and Touchpad
- The keyboard uses a seamless one-piece design for an improved tactile experience that is also more precise and reliable. The touchpad is accurate and responsive so you'll be able to navigate quickly and efficiently