The 1T-VS-647 SDI to HDMI Scaler with Audio from TV One is an SDI to HDMI Scaler and SDI Repeater. This small device, converts a variety of SD/HD/3G-SDI inputs - from 480i to 1080p - into an HDMI signal. It can convert an SDI signal into an HDMI pathway and easily integrate an SDI source into an HDCP system. Adjustments to the HDMI signal are available through an on-screen menu display overlay. Audio can be output to a separate digital or analog recorder or monitor via the built in RCA jacks on the device. The 1T-VS-647 is suitable for both field use and post use. In addition one or two of the 1T-VS-647 units can be mounted in a rack with a single optional 1U Rackmount kit.
- Plug and Play SDI to HDMI Scaler, Easy to Use, Adjustable
- The 1T-VS-467 works as a plug and play device, seamlessly detecting and converting a variety of SD/HD/3G-SDI inputs - from 480i to 1080p - into an HDMI signal. The HDMI output defaults to the native resolution of the connected display. Should you wish to make adjustments to the HDMi signal the OSD (On Screen Display) menu system overlays a settings menu, allowing for adjustments to Output Resolution, Overscan/Underscan, Color, Brightness, Contrast, and SDI Audio Group selection.
- SDI Repeater
- With its Loop-Thru feature the 1T-VS-647 can act as an SDI repeater and send a 3G-SDI signal up to a distance of 100 meters. The Loop-Thru feature does not interfere with the scaling of the SDI Signal to HDMI. The HDMI signal uses PC Timing, which enables compatability with HDTV with HDMI input, or a DVI-D device - such as a PC Monitor.
- De-Embedded Audio - Audio Breakout Connectors
- The 1T-VS-467 provides De-Embedded Audio from the SDI input stream via RCA jacks (Output only) on the unit. Audio can be monitored/recorded through a Digital Coaxial jack, or through Analog R & L channel audio.