The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 8-Channel Mixer with Effects and USB Interface is an 8-input audio recording and sound reinforcement mixer with an internal effects processor and USB 2.0 connection. The faster USB 2.0 connection provides ultra-fast, low-latency, 24-bit/44.1-96kHz multi-channel audio recording. Designed for project studio and small P.A. applications, the Multimix 8 features 4 mono input channels and 2 stereo paired (L/R) input channels via balanced 1/4" TRS Phone connections.
In addition to the line level inputs, the mixer also features 4 mic preamps with phantom power and up to 50dB of preamp gain. The internal digital effects processor features 100 preset effects and an easy-to-read display. Of the included effects are a variety of reverbs, delays, choruses, flanges, a pitch transposer and combinations of these. A 3-band EQ is provided per channel for audio signal contouring and 1 post-fader aux send/effects send is also featured on every channel. Control room output level provides control over the separate control room output.
- 10 direct outputs to your computer for recording and 2 return inputs for monitoring
- High-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4"
- Line inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return Switchable 75Hz high pass filters
- 100 onboard 28-bit preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- 24-bit, 44.1 to 96kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 Audio interface
- Steinberg Cubase LE included