Induro's DR Hi-Hat Tripod Set is an aluminum alloy tripod that can support up to 220 lb. The set includes a short tripod with 100mm bowl and a 100mm half ball adapter. Each leg of the tripod has a two-section extension and three variable angle adjustments. Bubble levels are built-in on the tripod spider and on the half ball adapter's top plate, so you can be level right from the start. Reinforced ovoid feet that pivot give you a secure grip on any terrain (the set can also be screwed, spiked or secured in some other way to the ground or a board). Three evenly spaced points give you secure 3/8" and 1/4" threaded points for mounting accessories.
- Aluminum alloy tripod has a load capacity of 220 lb
- Reinforced pivoting ovoid feet provide a secure grip on almost any surface and may be spiked, screwed, or otherwise secured.
- Includes a 100mm bowl and a 100mm half ball adapter.
- Bubble levels are incorporated on the tripod spider and on the top plate of the half ball adapter.
- Height can be adjusted from 3.9" to 11.4"
- Weight is 4.6 lb