The Libec RS-350RM Tripod System With Mid-Level Spreader is a lightweight, cost-effective support system designed for small handheld cameras used with accessories (such as a light, or a matte box).
It starts with the RH35R, a professional tripod head that, due to its variable counterbalance system, can accommodate a wide variety of small HD cameras--from handheld to semi-shoulder-mount--and still maintain perfect balance. Combined with a 2-step drag mode and an ability to function in temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C), the RH35R provides smooth, dependable panning and tilting.
Supporting the RH35R is the RT30B 2-stage aluminum tripod. Its increased maximum height and 75mm ball diameter ensure torsional rigidity, with stability further enhanced by the use of aluminum die casting material for the tripod's upper leg casing. The spreader keeps the legs in place on uneven surfaces while a set of FP-2B large rubber feet add traction on floors while preventing scratching.
Weighing only 13 lb combined, the system extends as high as 5.4' or as low as 32". The entire kit fits into the included RC-30 carrying bag, which can open flat for use as a floor mat for equipment when on location.
- Ideal Counterbalance
- Complete counterbalance make it possible to stop the camera precisely at any tilt angle.
- Significantly Improved Drag System
- The mechanism of the drag system makes for a quantum leap in operability when panning or tilting. There is also a significant reduction in the wobbling of the image that occurs with panning at the start of shooting, as well as in the backlash that occurs at the end of panning.
- Superb Low Temperature Performance
- Use this unit in temperatures as low as -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C). Ordinary torque performance is demonstrated even in frigid climates.
- Outstanding Rigidity
- Newly designed tripod eliminates wobbling of the image caused by tripod twisting.
- Equipped with an extendable panhandle and a rubber grip for precise camera movement.
- LED bubble level is built in to tripod.