Having paved the way with the on-camera Ledzilla LED and the 1x1' stand-mounted Felloni Dedolight continues to forge ahead with the introduction of the Mobile DLED4.1-D LED Light Head (Daylight). Again using aspheric lens elements results in an amazing 1:20 flood to spot ratio with a beam angle of 60 - 4 degrees that delivers 27,000 Lux in spot mode @ 3.0' with no UV radiation emitted. A wide angle attachment increases coverage 85 - 54 degrees.
The 5,600K daylight balance blends in seamlessly in outdoor situations and is ideal for location and ENG work, and as is characteristic of LED sources, generates negligible heat. The DLED4.1-D is powered by the 100 to 260VAC DT4.0-1 or DT4.0-1-DMX which offers remote control of the light's 100 - 20% dimmable light intensity. A DC power supply is also available for battery power sources up 18V. A full line of accessories from scrims and filters to Dedolight Imager projection attachments is available.
Note! Requires purchase of power supply
- State-of-the-art LED light source with features exclusively developed by Dedolight
- Dedolight patented aspherical optics
- Daylight color balance is ideal for location work, guaranteeing maximum output and minimum time spent fumbling with filters
- Provides astoundingly high efficiency in output
- Unprecedented wider and tighter focusing range
- Dedolight clean beam concept. Controlled precision beam with no stray light outside the fixture and perfectly even light distribution within the beam
Complete light-shaping control:
Scrims, graduated gray filters, aspherical wide-angle attachments with rotating barndoor leaves
- Dedolight imager projection attachments for light framing, soft edge light framing with eye filters, gobo projection, background effect projection, slide projection