You can monitor playback from the Scarlett 2i2 through its front-panel headphone output and the included closed-back headphones. They are powered by 40mm drivers and have a single-sided 10-foot cable and cushioned headband.
Three important accessories are also included: a mic stand with a boom, a pop filter to keep plosives under control when recording vocals, and an XLR microphone cable.
This Kit Includes:
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Portable USB Audio Interface
- AKG Project Studio P220 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Black)
- Polsen HPC-A30 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones
- Auray MS-5230F Tripod Microphone Stand with Fixed Boom
- Auray PFN-6 Nylon Pop Filter with Gooseneck (6")
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable - 10' (3.0 m), Black