The Street Runner Bundle Camera Support from D/Focus Systems is a lightweight rig for DSLR shooters that has three points of contact by having one hand on the handle, a chest pad on your chest and your focusing hand on the follow focus. It has the capability of allowing you to mount many accessories to the rig, and includes a follow focus with gears and a crank. On the bottom of the unit is a 1/4"-20 threaded hole, which can be used to mount the unit on a tripod with a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting screw, or for attaching available accessories to the bottom of the rig.
The D/Focus V3 is constructed using high-quality Delrin and aluminum for strength, durability and light weight, and has a design optimized for compatibility with DSLR cameras. The D/Gear is professionally injection molded, with a true universal design--one gear with interchangeable legs to fit almost any lens. The D/Crank is a standard speed crank used for quick pulls from close focus to infinity or to help the operator with rack focus moves. It's made from Delrin with a steel arm.
- Tension adjustable gearing allows the user to customize how tightly the miter gears mesh. This allows for almost zero backlash.
- Compatible with all industry standard 32 pitch (0.8 mod) lens gears including the D|Focus | JAG35 D|Gears
- Industry standard accessory port on the knob for whips and cranks
- Single point of adjustment and tensioning onto your rail system
- Reversible gearplate - Set it up on either side of your camera
- End user serviceable and upgradeable design
- New 3D Marking disc.
- Compatible with all DSLR cameras, video cameras and 35mm adapters
- Industry standard 32 pitch (0.8 mod,) will work with any other standard follow focus
- Large pitch diameter for more accurate focusing
- Your choice of three methods for quick, secure lens mounting (Screw & nut, rubber band, zip tie)
- No need to measure your lens, all necessary length Legs are included!
- The D|Crank is a standard speed crank for your D|Focus. Used for quick pulls from close focus to infinity or to help the operator with rack focus moves.
- Constructed of Delrin with a steel arm.