The Dromos Hi Hat from Cinevate provides a way to shoot very close to the ground, allowing you to level and articulate your camera or tripod head in any position. This durable, solid aluminum support can be attached to a tripod, jib, dolly, or slider via the cheese plate, which has both 3/8" and 1/4" holes. You can also simply place it on ground level using the optional Dromos Hi Hat Board. It can be used with a 100mm ball natively, or a 75mm ball with an adapter.
- Level your camera in any position.
- The cheese plate construction allows you to securely mount your camera anywhere.
- Versatile hi hat achieves ultra low shots with maximum control and stability.
- Strong enough to mount camera rigs 90 degrees (portrait mode).
- Accepts 100mm ball natively and 75mm with adapter.
- Delivers countless accessory mounting options.
- Built-in 100mm bowl.