The Audio-Technica ATR55 Dual-Pattern Shotgun Microphone is specifically designed to provide consumer video cameras with higher quality audio and less residual noise. The ATR55 features a 3-foot long cable with a 1/8" (3.5mm) mini connection. A toggle switch selects between cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns for greater signal response in noisy environments. The microphone operates on a AA alkaline battery and is an ideal solution for interview vocal capturing audio where residual noise from machines, traffic, air conditioners and handling noise may be an issue.
- Cardioid and Supercardioid Polar Patterns
- The ATR55 is specifically designed for use with consumer video cameras. The cardioid pattern provides a focused pick up while the supercardioid pattern minimizes noise with even greater results.
- 1/8" Mini Connector
- The 3-foot attached cable provides a 1/8" mini connection and is intended to adapt into the microphone inputs on consumer cameras.
- Included Mounting Hardware and Accessories
- The ATR55 includes a camera shoe mount, microphone stand mount/pistol grip, foam windscreen, 1/4" phone adapter and battery.