The Smart-UPS 1500VA with LCD and Audible Alarm Disabled (120V) by APC is a 980W/1500VA uninterruptible power supply that features eight battery-powered outlets, a replaceable battery with a 3 hour recharge time and an LCD status and control panel. It also supplies battery-powered AC, provides a predictive battery replacement date and allows UPS customization with SmartSlot cards.
This unit comes with an intuitive LCD interface that provides clear and accurate information and allows you to configure the UPS locally. It also features the ability to regulate the UPS according to the battery temperature, so if the unit is running hot, it can compensate by lowering the charge. It also operates with a pure sine wave output, which mimics utility power to the closest margins and levels of compatibility for power factor corrected servers and sensitive electronics.
In Green Mode, the Smart-UPS 1500VA bypasses unused electrical components that are in good operating condition and provides power where it is most needed, which gives the unit a very high operating efficiency without skimping on protection for all devices.
This unit is shipped from the factory with the audible alarm feature turned off. You can reactivate the alarm through the LCD status and control panel.
The Smart-UPS 1500VA with LCD and Audio Alarm Disabled is a smart and efficient way to manage power and maintain control over all your powered devices.
- Intuitive LCD interface
- Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive Replace Battery Date
- Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Green Mode
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy Meter
- Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Pure Sine Wave Output on Battery
- Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single Switched Outlet Group
- Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- High Online Efficiency
- Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-Start Capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Temperature-Compensated Battery Charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.