The black EX2F Digital Camera from Samsung is a feature-rich digital camera that allows you to shoot and send your photos from nearly any location. With its f/1.4 aperture you can shoot in low-light conditions, a 3.3x zoom gives you room to maneuver without disturbing your subject, and its 3.0" AMOLED swivel display can be used to shoot overhead or from the ground.
The EX2F features a 12.4MP 1/1.7" BSI (Back Side Illuminated) CMOS sensor, which requires less light for proper exposure than conventional sensors - meaning better performance in less than stellar lighting conditions. Not only does it record photos, but it also takes Full HD 1080p videos at 30fps so you can capture not just the sights, but also the sounds, as it happens.
Once your images are captured, you can share them wirelessly so everyone in your social circle can see them in seconds. Use your smartphone to take photos, without having to touch the camera, via the Remote Viewfinder app. Upload and share them via email, social media, or TV Link - which allows you to send them to a Smart TV to view them in stunning HD with friends and family.
Made of magnesium alloy for rugged reliability, the lightweight yet durable EX2F keeps up and won't slow you down while you shoot. The front wheel key lets you easily adjust settings without missing the action, while the dual top dials offer quick access to camera modes. There's also an ergonomic side grip that's soft to the touch and comfortable to hold.
- 12.4MP 1/1.7" BSI CMOS Sensor
- The camera's 12.4 megapixel resolution imaging sensor keeps your images clear even out to the long end of the optical zoom. Having a backside illuminated 1/1.7" CMOS sensor makes it easier to shoot in low-light, and make sharp enlarged prints.
- 24-80mm Equivalent Lens with 3.3x Optical Zoom
- The 24-80mm (35mm equivalent) standard Schneider-KREUZNACH zoom lens has a 3.3x optical zoom range, with manual shutter speeds ranging from 8.0 to 1/2000 sec.
- 3.0" Swivel AMOLED Display
- A bright, swiveling 3.0" rear AMOLED display allows you to quickly see camera settings and image information while shooting, and sharper display of your images after shooting.
- Dual Optical & Digital Stabilization
- Depending on the situation, the EX2F's Dual IS image stabilization utilizes both optical and digital stabilization systems.
- Dual Capture: Simultaneous Photo & Video
- The Dual Capture feature of the EX2F lets you snap still pictures even while recording full HD 1080p video, so you don't have to sacrifice your scrapbook memories when you're shooting live action.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording with Stereo Sound
- Shoot Full HD 1080p video from the same digital camera you're using to shoot photos. Capture smiling faces, voices and ambient sounds in natural stereo now that you're no longer limited to just still images.
- Expandable ISO Sensitivity: 80-12800
- With a wide range of sensitivities, from 80 to 12800, the EX2F can shoot in a variety of lighting situations in either bright sunlight, dim low light and anywhere in between.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Instantly send your favorite photos to social networks like Facebook, or email them directly from your camera. Access your uploaded content on supported connected devices with Samsung's TV Link and MobileLink.
- Full Manual Control
- Full Manual Control captures those moments you might otherwise miss out on in auto mode. Aperture Priority makes sure your main subject stands out from its surroundings, Shutter Priority captures fast movements and action, and Manual Mode grants you complete control over exposure.
- PC Auto Backup & Samsung AllShare Cloud Storage
- Store your digital photos easier than ever before! With a wide variety of different options and services available, the EX2F makes excellent use of wireless connectivity and cloud storage options. Use the PC Auto Backup tool to shoot once, and save forever--allowing you to wirelessly stream photos to a backup computer for safekeeping. Alternatively, back them up to your favorite cloud service, such as Samsung's AllShare.
- Mode Dial
- Easily switch between camera modes with a P/A/S/M dial that immediately changes the camera settings in one click. Go from full Auto to full manual, and everything in between.