Datacolor's SpyderCheckr Pro/Cube Bundle is a valuable bundle containing a SpyderCheckr and SpyderCube. The SpyderCheckr allows photographers to color calibrate a camera, perform precision in-camera white balance and record known-color samples. The sturdy, eco-friendly design has 48 spectrally engineered color patches and calibration software that's easy to use.
SpyderCube is a RAW calibration tool that easily fits into a pocket, and outperforms white balance and gray card solutions. The 3D cube is an ideal way to capture color temperature and light source data on-site for accurate RAW adjustments and more consistent color.
Used together, these two tools let you achieve consistent color from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results in your RAW workflow. This in turn can streamline post-production by affording predictable color in the beginning of the capturing process.
- Consistent color control for your RAW workflow made easy and fast with SpyderCheckr and its powerful software, giving you a color standard for any camera and decreasing your post-production time
- Neutral gray target and gray ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis
- Extensive skintone samples for portrait and fashion photography
- Durable, eco-friendly self casing construction for easy transport and field use, with replaceable targets, fade strip indicator, tripod and SpyderCube mount
- Spectrally neutral SpyderCube responds consistently to all lighting conditions in the field or in studio for easy white balancing and exposure corrections
- Instantly correct image neutrality by setting color temperature and tint
- Includes black trap and chrome ball for shadow detail highlight control in any shooting situation
- SpyderCheckr software interacts with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Elements, and Camera Raw to produce calibration presets, which fit directly into your digital workflow; no DNG processing required, multiple lightsource calibration option included