With the Game Capture HD High Definition Game Recorder from Elgato, you can relive your greatest gaming moments time and time again and even share with friends and fans. That's because the Game Capture HD lets you record PS3/PS4 or Xbox 360/Xbox One gameplay to a Mac or PC.
Advanced hardware H.264 encoding lets you capture in HD yet keeps the file size small. Gameplay is passed through to your TV via HDMI. With direct input, you can use a single cable to connect the recorder to your console, eliminating a tangle of cables in your entertainment area.
Along with the recorder, you also get software that makes it easy to capture every move you make, even if you forget to press the record button. The software also lets you trim your gaming scenes and pass them on to your favorite editing software. The Flashback Recording feature lets you timeshift your gameplay -- that means retroactively hitting the record button on your computer. And with a single click, you can share your gameplay on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Record your PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, or Xbox One gameplay to a Mac or PC
- Advanced H.264 encoding
- HDMI pass-through to your TV
- Direct input for your Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3.
- Flashback Recording feature lets you record retroactively
- One-click sharing to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter