The Fiio E09K Desktop Headphone Amplifier with E17 Dock In is designed to work with the Fiio E17 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier and USB soundcard. It features dual-channel power outputs for both 1/4" and 1/8" headphone plugs, as well as an additional RCA L/R audio output, USB interface and line input. The amplifier features a Texas Instruments main power amp integrated circuit with a low noise level, low distortion and a high conversion rate. The E09K is cleverly designed with an E17 dock for using the line out signal from the Fiio E17 docking port. This provides better sound quality and makes the amp able to drive high impedance or low sensitivity headphones -- giving you the clarity and punch to make your music sound alive and vibrant. Plus, it lets you charge and sync the E17 with your computer as well. The E09K even has a Low/High gain section switch, LED power indicator and a built-in power converter to meet the demands of high dynamic signal processing.
Based on the Fiio E9, this updated version allows for synchronously working for power supply and turn on/off. When using with E17, it only needs to turn on/off E09K, and E17 will turn on/off at the same time. When selecting AUX IN and DOCK IN signal of E09K, there is no need to take out DOCK from E17, you just need to adjust the switch. The EO9K features reliable, durable RCA gold-plated terminals rather than 3.5mm connectors. Other than these updates, there is no tone quality difference between Fiio's E09K and earlier E9.
- Dual-channel power output for two headphone plugs. It features both 1/8" (3.5mm) and 1/4" (6.35mm) type headphone output jacks
- Device uses a Texas Instruments TPA6120 Integrated Circuit, which is their main power amplifier IC with a low noise level, low distortion and a high conversion rate
- TI OPA2134+TPA6120 chip combo allows the headphone amplifier to have low noise, low distortion and high power
- Features On/Off/Mute function for amplifier output protection with sealed, low-noise ALPS potentiometer
- Internal audio buffer amplification with low 0.00008% THD and a high switching rate
- Fiio E17 docking base for E17 USB DAC Headphone Amp and external USB soundcard. The dock also facilitates charging and USB synchronization data exchange with computer
- Low (10 dB) / high (18 dB) gain section switch
- Dual audio outputs with an adjustable 1/8" (3.5mm) output and a fixed, non-adjustable RCA L/R audio output
- Built-in high-efficiency, high-precision and low-noise power converter meets the demands of high dynamic signal processing
- LED power indicator light
- Priority output means RCA output will not work after plugging into a headphone jack
- Allows for synchronously working for power supply and turn on/off. When using with E17, it only needs to turn on/off E09K, and E17 will turn on/off at the same time
- When selecting AUX IN and DOCK IN signal of E09K, there is no need to take out DOCK from E17, you just need to adjust the switch
- Reliable, durable RCA gold-plated terminals