The Panasonic WV-SF135 H.264 HD D/N Dome Network Camera offers high-quality 24-hour video surveillance in both day and night time lighting conditions.
Designed for day/night surveillance, this network camera captures clear images at F/2.2 even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.6 lux (B&W). The Adaptive Black Stretch technology increases visibility of subjects in dark areas of a video scene without compromising the image quality of brighter areas. Furthermore, with progressive scan technology, you can be sure to obtain blur-free images even when the object is in motion. In addition, the UniPhier LSI chip enables this network camera to simultaneously stream real-time imagery (in 1280 x 960 resolution) in H.264 and JPEG formats at 30 fps.
The VIQS technology is particularly useful in installations where specific areas in a scene are of high interest while the rest of the scene does not need to be captured at the same level of detail. For example, at a parking lot entry or exit number plate capture is crucial, but the general scene of the entrance or exit area does not need to be recorded in high detail. For these types of scenarios, VIQS allows you to stay in control of bandwidth. Equipped with Digital Noise Reduction technology, the camera filters signals that could result in grainy images. When any movement is detected, alarm sources, including VMD and Panasonic alarm command, trigger actions such as FTP image transfer and e-mail notification. Featuring Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability, the camera can be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply.
- 1.3 MP high-sensitivity MOS sensor delivers clear images of up to 1280 x 960 pixels
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at HD resolutions of up to 1280 x 960
- Adaptive Black Stretch technology improves the visibility of subjects in dark areas without compromising on image quality in brighter areas
- Progressive scan ensures clear images with minimal blur even when the object is in motion
- UniPhier LSI chip allows the camera to stream multiple H.264 videos and JPEG images for simultaneous real-time monitoring
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area) technology allows you to stay in control of bandwidth utilization
- High-sensitivity with simple day/night function: 0.8 lux (color), 0.6 lux (B&W) at F2.2
- 2x extra zoom under VGA resolution
- H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol
- Face detection function ensures blur-free images of human face
- Video Motion Detection feature triggers alarm when activity is detected in the 4 programmable zones
- Wide coverage area: Horizontal: 104°, Vertical: 85°
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement function increases the quantity of light stored on the CCD, making the image brighter
- Prioritized stream control allows one of the video streams to be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, so the prioritized recorder or client PC can maintain the frame rate
- JPEG images can be viewed on smartphones via the internet
- Privacy masking feature allows concealment of up to 2 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- Integrated digital noise reduction ensures clear image reproduction by filtering signals that could result in grainy images
- Low profile design for discrete installation
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability allows the camera to be installed almost anywhere without the need for an additional power supply