The PB70-BMCC PowerBase-70 Battery Pack for Blackmagic Cinema Cameras from Switronix contains a 70Wh, 14.8V Lithium-ion battery designed to extend HD movie recording time for the Blackmagic Cinema camera. This battery pack comes with a base that accommodates the battery and leaves a plug for the camera. The included GP-DV-BMCC Interchangeable Regulator Block has a 12" cable. The PowerBase-70 delivers 4 times more power than the original battery supplied with the camera.
It is also intended to streamline your High Definition (HD) movie recording: the PowerBase-70 mounts under the camera and doubles as a grip, or can be attached to a camera support via its 1/4"-20 release plate or V-mount. Wired as a 14.8V battery pack, it can provide extended power for up to two additional 12VDC devices such as lights, monitors or HD converters as well as other devices requiring lower voltage (an optional XP power regulation cable is needed). The pack is also furnished with 1/4"-20 threads on either side to mount accessories.
Note! The GP-DV-BMCC Interchangeable Regulator Block works only with the PB70-BMCC battery. A PB70C Charger needs to be purchased separately for this powerbase. The base accepts only Switronix 70Wh, 14.8V Lithium-ion battery.
- Designed for the Blackmagic Cinema camera
- Includes the GP-DV-BMCC Interchangeable Regulator Block with a 12" cable
- Provides up to 4x the runtime of OEM batteries
- Mounts under the camera, doubling as a grip or may be attached to a camera support via its 1/4"-20 release plate or V-mount
- Features a 1/4"-20 mount on either side to attach accessories
- Battery test button and LED lights
- Wired as a 14.8V battery pack, it can provide extended power to up to 2 additional 12VDC devices, as well as other devices requiring lower voltage through an additional XP power regulation cable