The Jobu Design Replacement Foot for Canon 500mm f/4 IS II Lens replaces the factory foot on your lens. By lowering the profile and the center of gravity of the lens assembly, it's easier to achieve proper balance. This makes for better handling when you use your IS II lens with a gimbal head.
The foot features an Arca-Swiss-style profile along its length, so you can easily attach it to a compatible quick-release clamp, with no additional plates needed.
Note: Make sure you're able to remove the existing lens foot from your lens. This requires a 2.5mm Allen key.
- Replaces stock foot on rotation collar
- For Canon 500mm f/4 IS II lens
- Made from aircraft aluminum with a black anodized finish
- Lower-profile, lower center of gravity
- Better balance for gimbal head use
- Serves as Arca-Swiss-style plate
- Features both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting holes on the bottom of the foot